Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spinach Cheese Enchiladas


This is a recipe I found on WeightWatchers.com and then modified. I was skeptical at first, but it was AMAZING. I served this with Spanish rice and corn with peppers.

10 oz. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained/wrung out
8 oz. FF ricotta
8 oz. FF cream cheese
1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 tsp ground oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp table salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 6-inch flour tortillas
1 jar salsa
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I use 2% Sargento - best I've found)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat glass baking pan with cooking spray.

Combine spinach, ricotta, cream cheese, and seasonings in large bowl. Spoon equal amounts into the center of each tortilla. Roll up, fold in the ends, and place fold side down in baking pan. Cover with salsa and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.

WW Info:
6 points per serving (1 enchilada - I had my doubts, but, yes, this is more than enough)

No comments: