Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menu Planning

Every Sunday, like clockwork, my husband and I sit down and plan the week's menu out, then head to the grocery store together. This keeps us from, "Hey, I don't know what to make and I'm missing at least one ingredient for everything I can think of cooking, so let's go out." It also saves money at the grocery store when we head in with a plan. But, until today, I've never blogged about them. I'm hoping that listing what we're having this week will inspire me to blog about it once it's made, because I know I've been a bit of a slacker in that department lately. I blame the summer heat here in PA!

Our plan for this week is:

Sunday
Langostino Lobster Macaroni and Cheese

Monday
Steak Burritos

Tuesday
Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce

Wednesday
Shrimp Tacos

Thursday
Steak Sandwiches with Oven Fries

Friday
Open - maybe we'll go out, or we might take the little guy to the pool for family swim night - he loves this!

That's our week! What are you having?


No comments: